Maxed Main Account Rental
Rent an account with 99 Attack, Strength, Defense and Hitpoints to crush your opponent in battle.
-Safety of Your Valuables is Our Top Priority. Never worry about a random account recovery.
-Pay with OSRS Gold or PayPal, Credit/Debit Cards and many more!
-Receive a 10 minute warning and 5 minute warning prior to account recovery.
$6.25 / 9M OSRS Gold Per Hour
Rent Your Maxed Main Now!
2M OSRS Gold deposit required for our whip. Contact Live Chat to pay with OSRS Gold.
Deposit will be returned to you provided you follow our terms of service located at the bottom of this page.
RuneScape Account Rental Terms of Service
1. You are required to pay a 2m security deposit. It will be returned assuming you follow the TOS.
2. No refunds, you are paying for a set amount of time whether you choose to utilize the full time period or not is up to you.
3. No breaking of any of Runescape’s in-game rules while using the account. This includes scamming, swearing, macroing, DDosing, Bug Abusing, and RWTing.
4. No streaming or commission staking is allowed on the account, not even 0%.
In the unlikely event the account is disabled during your session, we are not liable to refund you any lost gold or any lost time.
5. You are not allowed to take off any items or gold on the account that have not been added by you.
6. You are not to change the account display name.
7. You are not allowed to give out the account information to anyone else.
8. You are to remain within world 302 Duel Arena at all times while using the account.
9. You are to leave private chat on friends and do not delete anyone the friends list.
10. If you do not collect your deposit within 1 hour you will forfeit your deposit.
11. If you ask us to transfer gold for you we are not responsible for any lost gold due to bans while transferring.
12. Breaking any of the Rental Terms of Service will result in immediate recovery of the account and seizure of all assets on the account, including the rental fee and deposit. No refunds will be given in this case.